Is Zupafood by XtendLife The Real Deal? Here's What We Love About It (and What We Don't)
Eating healthy can be a pain. Not only does it get boring real fast, it also becomes extremely time consuming. After a long day at work, do you really want to be slaving away in the kitchen preparing dark green veggies and grains?
No, didn't think so. And why should you? Life is short, and some foods were just made to be uninspiring - as if to torment us.
In the age of the supplement - where there really is some kind of "magic" formula to solve every problem - there are ways to solve this healthy-eating conundrum. New techologies make it possible to extract the goodness from food and pack it into easy-to-consume products. Ones we can make use of when it's convenient to us.
But, these health products aren't created equally. No, sir. And you'll see why that is when we analyze the Zupafood supplement - part of the Xtend-Life range.
What is Zupafood?
Let's start from the beginning, shall we? If we're going to be picking this health product apart, it's best to get to know it first!
Zupafood, in case you haven't heard of it before, is a dietary supplement that contains extracts from many of the world's most popular superfoods.
Currently, there are three versions of this particular product on the market. There's the Zupafood Elite - which we'll be looking at in this Zupafood review. There's also Zuperfood for Skin and Zupafood Greens. The former aims to give you a flawless complexion. The latter aims to make you healthier in general. But both of those are a little niche. If niche is what you need, awesome, check them out. In this review though, we'll be focusing on the mainstream Elite.
So, What Goes Inside a Zupafood Elite Supplement?
That's a great question. As there are now many products on the market not given FDA approval, it's a question you need to be asking every time you consider buying a herbal formula.
For reference, Zupafood Elite is non-medicinal and contains no ingredients that have been known to cause health problems. It's, well, a combination of lots of superfood extracts really. All in all, it's a very simple product ingredient-wise.
Some of the stand out ingredient include:
- Kiwi fruit, in two forms (freeze-dried powder and extract)
- Grapeseed extract (as part of the New Zealand Superfood Blend found inside Zupafood Elite)
- Organic wheatgrass
- Organic spirulina
- Green tea extract
- Aquamin TG (high in calcium and bio-available)
- Organic mushroom blend (featuring libido enhancing mushrooms like Agaricus Blazei)
- Collactive™ (Marine collagen and elastin polypeptides)
Recognize these ingredients? Know what they do? Don't worry if you don't. We'll talk about them more in a second. First, it's time to look at the company who makes ZupaFood Elite, just to see if they're reputable or not.
Who Are Xtend-Life?
It's extremely reassuring to know a company takes pride in creating the highest quality nutritional supplements around. Thankfully for all those who have taken or want to take a Zuperfood product, Xtend-Life are one of these companies. They're a family business with a reputation on the web for being "one of the good guys" - and we like that. We really do. Because, it's rough out there for consumers right now. Companies are opting for formulas that they know are useless or dangerous, just to make a bit of green. Xtend-Life are less worried about money. Their passion for green comes in the form of certain foods used in their range of products.
So what makes Xtend-Life credible? Why should you trust them with the most precious thing in the world - your health?
- All of their products are self-tested for heavy metals
- They employ the strictest quality control procedures
- They use the highest quality ingredients you can find
- They're committed to providing health products at affordable prices
- They believe in their products - enough to offer a No Risk Guarantee!
Xtend-Life are definitely one of the more ethical producers of nutritional formulas. But, is their Zupafood formula actually worth the money? Let's find out.
How is Zupafood Formulated?
Usually, manufacturing methods aren't that interesting. You don't need to know how a beer was brewed to enjoy it, do you? When it comes to health products though, manufacturing and formulation methods make the difference between a quality product and a crappy one. So let's look at how Zupafood dietary supplements are made.
- The grape extract used in Xtend-Life formulas is extracted using water, not ethanol. Most companies use ethanol in their products, but this destroys some of the valuable elements of the grapeseed.
- The two types of kiwi fruit used in the Zupafood Elite ensures the supplements are full of phenolics and enzymes.
- Xtend-Life use non-fermented grapes in their formulas, extracted using a unique water extraction process. Tests have shown this makes the supplements 5 times more potent than regular ones!
- The 500 mg of calcium in the Elite supplement comes from a marine algae called Aquamin. This is not only a great source of calcium, it's also highly bioavailable.
- The chlorella vulgaris found in Xtend-Life supplements is superior to the chlorella used in most supplements. It's been meticulously pulverized to ensure the chlorella's powerful nutrients are easy to digest.
- The combination of caffeine and L-Theanine in Zupafood is fairly unique and is responsible for providing an increase in mental alertness, as well as a mild buzz.
Compare the above formulation methods with those of other companies and it starts to become clear why Zupafood supplements are superior to most you'll find in the drug store or online. The company are dedicated to creating a high-quality product. But, does this product warrant its price tag?
Can Zupafood Elite Really Help You Improve Your Life?
Let's be honest for a second. Who has $65 just lying around ready to be gambled on a nutritional supplement? Not many people, right! If somebody is going to invest a sizeable chunk of cash in something, they want to see benefits! And that's only right. People pay money for results, not theories.
After looking in depth at this particular product's ingredients list, we can say, with a large amount of confidence, that you will see benefits. You will see changes before and after taking the Zupafood Elite supplement. How do we know? Because the food extracts it contains are extracts from superfoods. And they don't call a food a superfood for nothing.
Superfoods are nutritional powerhouses. Their profiles are impressive, even if they aren't that tasty or easy to obtain.
And studies have shown these ingredients get results. For example, a 3-month clinical study demonstrated Collactive, as used in Zupafood Elite, increased skin hydration and made it far more resistant against aging.
Benefiting From Zupafood Elite
So, we've established you can benefit from taking this particular supplement, but just what can you expect from it? Let's get down to the nitty gritty.
If you're familiar with superfoods and their benefits, you'll already have some idea of what to expect from this product. If you're a total newbie, not to worry. We'll look at some benefits now.
- The green tea extract will help you eliminate any extra pounds you might have. It will also help you stay focused at work and while driving. You'll enjoy increased mental alertness and will have more clarity of thought.
- Organic spirulina is packed full of vitamins and minerals. It's also high in protein so works as a natural appetite suppressant. You can expect to lose weight without feeling hungry while on Zupafood Elite.
- The apple fiber will again help you feel fuller. It'll also help ward off bowel cancer.
- The New Zealand Superfood Blend will help you improve energy levels and improve your immune system.
- The company's patented Collactive will focus on your skin. By encouraging your body to produce more collagen, this particular ingredient can help you stay looking younger for longer. It will also hydrate your skin leaving it feeling softer and smoother.
Quite a list, isn't it? There aren't too many products on the market right now that can improve gastrointestinal health, skin quality, and attention span. Oh, and of course your general health will improve as a result of taking Zupafood Elite, too. Pretty cool.
So What's Not to Like?
Zupafood Elite seems like a pretty impressive product so far, doesn't it? Skin care benefits, general health benefits and mental health benefits too? What's not to like?
Unfortunately, there are a couple of things that fit that category. We're talking about the dreaded side effects. While these aren't unique to Xtend-Life supplements or superfood supplements in general, they're still worth mentioning, just in case you're extremely sensitive.
Some of the most popular ones to watch out for are:
- Spirulina, a dark green fibrous plant, is known to cause mild stomach upsets. If you develop a minor ache in this region shortly after taking Zupafood Elite, it's probably down to this ingredient. It will pass though, so hang in there!
- Green tea extract is known to exacerbate nervousness in some people. If you're prone to extreme anxiety, consult your doctor before taking any product containing it.
- The organic mushroom blend inside the Zupafood product can, on occassions, worsen fungal infections if they're serious. To be on the safe side, wait until the infection has cleared up before taking Zupafood.
Ok, so it's obvious what you're thinking: "Big deal! These side effects are mild." While you're right, they were worth mentioning anyway, just to give you a balanced view on this product as a whole. Still like it? Here's how you can get your hands on it.
Where to Buy ZupaFoods and ZupaFoods Elite
All of the Zupafood products are available on the Xtend-Life website. Here, you'll find competitive prices and authentic products.
If you're more of an Amazon person, you can buy it from there, too. But, we advise you to buy it direct from Xtend-Life for a few reasons. By buying from the official website, you get to enjoy:
- Free Delivery anywhere in the world on all orders over $60
- Top notch customer service including a dedicated helpline
- A 365-day refund guarantee if you don't love the product
- The chance to save money by joining the company's membership scheme. This lowers the price by around $15!
It's pretty clear to us that the best place to buy Zupafood Elite from is direct from the manufacturer. Still, if you are an ardent lover of Amazon and can't be convinced to change your ways, that's not a problem. Buy from the place you prefer.
Taking Zupafood Elite
Zupafood Elite couldn't be easier to take. If you can drink water, you can take this product.
Simply open up a sachet, pour the contents into water, juice or a smoothie, and drink. It's really that simple! No swallowing big pills or blending together random concoctions. The hard work has been done for you.
You can consume up to 3 sachets a day if you want to. It depends largely on your needs. Some people choose to use Zupafood Elite in the place of tea or coffee. Because of the product's potent mix of green tea extract and other ingredients, you'll receive a similar mental boost, as well as a nutrient hit, too.
One word of warning: You can't pre-mix a Zupafood drink to consume later. The contents start to settle at the bottom of your cup or bottle and the whole drink becomes rather unpleasant. Most Xtend-Life natural products come in easy-to-carry sachets though, so this really shouldn't be a problem.
The Bottom Line
Despite a couple of drawbacks, we're really impressed with what Xtend-Life has created here. Zupafood Elite and the other Zupafood products are the result of 18-month's worth of experimentation and testing - and, boy, does it show.
The ingredients used really are of the highest quality. They're organic and added for a purpose: to make you healthier! Manufacturing standards are also extremely impressive. Each batch is specially formulated to ensure maximum bio-availability. It's also been created to contain maximum amounts of the active ingredient.
If you get to know Xtend-Life (which you can do by browsing their website), you'll realize the company's dedication and passion was always going to ensure they created a worthwhile product.
Why not try it for yourself? If you want an enhanced libido, better cognition, a more slim-line appearance, and improved all-round health, this product may be perfect for you. And what do you have to lose? If, after trying it, you don't like it very much, contact Xtend-Life and take them up on their guarantee. It's what it's there for after all!