Why Aren't You Using Saw Palmetto Benefits For Your Health?
the saw palmetto benefits are and what saw palmetto is used
The herb saw palmetto is taken from the berries of the
saw palmetto tree and is used in the treatment of benign
enlargement of the prostate gland, but that is not all there
are many more benefits of saw palmetto and listed below are
some of them.
- Herbalists recommend using the herb saw palmetto as a remedy for a persistent cough and for digestive problems.
- Saw palmetto has been shown to affect
the levels of cancer
promoting hormones and this may lead to protection againstprostate cancer, research into this is ongoing.
- Studies have indicated that saw palmetto also boosts the
immune system's ability to kill bacteria and can be used inthe treatment of urinary tract infections.
- The herb saw palmetto is also used as a general anti-inflammatory agent.
- Taking a saw palmetto supplement can help women with menstrual problems.
- Saw palmetto benefits for women also include breast
enlargement and the treatment of uterine irritability.
- Saw palmetto can also be used as an appetite stimulant and a diuretic.
- Some people taking a saw palmetto supplement have stated
that the benefits of saw palmetto also include aphrodisiacproperties.
- Because saw palmetto has an effect on both male and female
sex hormones it can be used to treat excessive growth ofbody and facial hair in women and polycystic ovaries.
What is saw palmetto made of?
The ingredients included in saw palmetto are fatty acids,
plant sterols, and flavonoids. The berries of the saw
palmetto plant also contain polysaccharides and these are
associated with anti-inflammatory or immune stimulant
effects which gives rise to the saw palmetto benefits that
have been discovered.
How to reap saw palmetto benefits?
Saw palmetto is available from most health stores and is
available as dried berries, tea, powdered capsules, tablets,
and liquid tinctures making taking a saw palmetto supplement
If you suffer from any of the problems listed above, then
maybe it's time you considered taking a saw palmetto
supplement. After all wouldn't you like to say goodbye to
your problems forever.