Psoriasis Alternative Treatment - Cure Yourself Without Medication
time your psoriasis flares up?
A Do you want to know how you can prevent and cure your psoriasis using psoriasis alternative treatment? If the answer is yes then continue reading and I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
Before we look at the natural cure for psoriasis we should first explain exactly what psoriasis is. Psoriasis is a non-contagious, usually inherited, autoimmune disorder. When a flare up occurs this usually happens in the form of red lesions appearing on the skin, which can then scale over and of course as we all know itch.
So how do you prevent and treat psoriasis without using medicated creams? Listed below are some herbs for psoriasis that can be used along with some vitamins for psoriasis. It is of course vital that you know the symptoms of psoriasis before you begin.
Psoriasis alternative treatment includes:
- Dead sea salts - Many of you have probably already heard of dead sea salts and these are used in a number of beauty treatments. Dead sea salts have been used in facial washes and are known for treating dry skin irritations. Adding these salts to bath water can help skin to heal naturally especially during flare ups.
- There are a large number of herbs that can be used in the treatment of psoriasis and these include herbal detox teas which can help to remove toxins from the body which can initiate psoriasis flare ups. Another herb that can help psoriasis suffers is grape root extract and this can be purchased from your local health store.
- If you suffer from scalp psoriasis then scalp cream or specially formulated herbal shampoos can help. These shampoos are gentle enough to use daily and ingredients which can help to relieve itching and flaking.
- There are also a number of vitamins that have proved effective in the treatment of psoriasis. Omega 3 and shark liver oil can help by boosting the body's immune system.
- Nutrition can also provide a natural cure for psoriasis. Avoiding foods high in protein can alleviate flare-ups, grains, fruits and vegetables high in fiber also help to remove psoriasis triggering chemicals from the intestines. Adding cold water fish such as salmon, mackerel and herring to your diet can also help to ease psoriasis flare ups.
- Body cleansing such as bowel cleansing, dental cleansing and liver and kidney cleansing can also be used as a psoriasis alternative treatment as can physical exercise, yoga and meditation, and sweating.
There is no cure for psoriasis but you can keep the itching, scaling and red lesions at bay without having to endure injections or other medications if you follow our psoriasis alternative treatment advice. Take control of your life now and don't let your psoriasis win.