Nutrients For Memory: Foods For Brain
We all have those I forgot moments, the times when we just seem to have forgotten to do something, say something or even go somewhere. Yes it happens to us all. The good news is however that using by specific nutrients for memory improvement you can say goodbye to those dreaded "I forgot" statements for good.
So what are these nutrients to improve memory function? I'm glad you
asked. Listed below are some of the most proven memory improving nutrients and ones that you can use every day.
- DMAE or Dimethylaminoethanol found in fish is believed to help the brain produce acetylcholine which is an important neurotransmitter and of course as we all know fish and fish oils are also very important for a healthy and nutritional diet.
- Apple juice can also provide nutrition for good memory and recent studies suggest that apple juice can help to protect against age-related brain disorders such as Alzheimer's disease.
- Lecithin: A fat substance and excellent source of B vitamins found in eggs. Lecithin has been shown to activate a sluggish mind and improve memory loss and nutrition.
- Ginkgo Biloba: another one of the excellent nutrients for memory improvement this powerful antioxidant enhances circulation throughout the brain.
- Huperzine: Extracted from the club moss huperzia serrata this nutrient promotes enhanced brain function.
- B Vitamins: These vitamins are both excellent for memory loss and nutrition and are critical for quicker and thorough brain metabolism.
There are of course many more nutrients available for memory and supplements are sometimes the easiest way of providing all the necessary ingredients you need. Some nutrients to improve memory that are found in these supplements include: Acetyl L-Carnitine, alpha lipoic acid, Lycopene, L-Glutamine, Folic Acid, Biotin, B vitamins, zinc, and herbs such as bilberry extract, ginkgo biloba, grape seed, green tea, and ginseng to mention but a few.
So if you want to hold on to your sharp mind and great memory then you must remember, memory loss and nutrition go hand in hand and nutrients for memory improvement will help you maintain your great memory for many more years to come.
It is an all-in-one complementary formula, allowing you to reduce the number of separate supplements and other medications taken.