Natural Remedies for Sleep Disorder
Sleep will need to recharge you in preparation for the day that will come. However, if you experience sleep disorder, this may cause serious medical problems, at worse death.
Why would a simple snoring or sleep disorder cause death? The reason behind this is that serious sleep disorder such as sleep apnea may cause sufferer to slowly react to situations and loose concentration, driving may possibly lead to fatal accidents that will endanger the life of the sufferer and even other people on the road. Almost 60% of fatal road accidents in the UK are due to sleepy drivers. Understanding sleep disorder will then assure you that you may avoid these fatal accidents.
What are common sleep disorders?
- Insomnia -This the worst type of type of sleep disorder . You will not be able to sleep during bedtime without the help of sleep inducing pills. However the chemical compounds of sleeping pills can be addictive and can have serious side effects. If insomnia attack lasts longer than three days, it may affect the normal functioning of the sufferer.
- Snoring - This condition disrupts the sleep of the sufferer and his bed partner as well.
- Sleep apnea. This is the more severe snoring problem that involve stoppage of breathing that may last from 3 seconds to 10 minutes depending on the severity of the problem. You will have episodes of sudden awakening and sleep disruptions. This is a very dangerous sleep disorder.
- Restless Leg Syndrome - This is the urge to constantly move your legs or rub it on the mattress during sleep time. This will definitely cause you to lose sleep and will disrupt your sleeping pattern whenever the urge to move your legs occur.
What are the symptoms of sleep disorder?
- Irritability is one of the more obvious symptoms of sleep disorder. This is because if you fail to sleep enough, your normal behavioral balance will then be affected; you will be easily upset and thus may cause problems with anyone you encounter. At worst, your first victim will be members of your family, affecting your relationship, or your colleagues at work, which may affect your performance at work.
- Fatigues and daytime sleepiness is another major symptom of sleep disorder. Your regular activities are affected and you end up unhappy about your general health and well-being.
- Slow reaction and concentration whether on the job or on the road, may cause problems such as lost of job and accidents on the road.
What are the effects of lack of sleep?
- Lack of sleep will make you sluggish and uncoordinated.
- You can also fall asleep without warning which is very dangerous. Most road accidents are due to drivers falling asleep on the wheel.
- Lack of sleep can also result to numerous health issues. Because your body is not getting enough rest, the immune system will also be weakened.
- You can suffer from common illnesses such as colds, flu, headaches, body aches, and other health inconveniences.
- Worse you can develop serious ailments because your body will not be able to fight infections, chronic diseases, and other serious health problems.
Melatonin is a hormone secreted by the pineal gland. Melatonin is the hormone that tells the body to feel asleep. This hormone is available in pharmacies that help those with sleep disorder get back into their normal sleep pattern. This is the most common sleeping pill substance.
Herbal sleep medicines may also be helpful in normalizing the sleep pattern of many sleep disorder patients such as:
- Kava kava
Natural remedies for sleep disorder may also come from lifestyle changes that may help induce sleep. The following may be helpful:
- Maintain a regular sleep schedule. Even if you do not sleep immediately, keep the schedule by going to bed and going up the same time each day, even on weekends.
- Avoid long-term use of sleeping pills , because this may lose its affectivity when your body gets used to the substance.
- Reduce caffeine, tobacco and alcohol. If you cannot avoid them entirely, you may ensure you do not take any of it four to six hours before going to bed.
- Prepare your bedroom for a goodnight rest by keeping it dark and apply slow music that will induce sleepiness.
- Warm bath and reading before you go to sleep may help induce sleepiness, as well.
Natural remedies for sleep disorder may help you arrest your problem, however, if problem persists, you will need to see a doctor. Your doctor will be able to help you manage your sleep disorder in a manner by which you may combine the natural remedies for sleep disorder with sleep disorder medicines.
This combination will be superb in avoiding major health risks coming from sleep disorders. Fatal accidents from slow reaction and daytime sleepiness may then be avoided ensuring your safety on the road and job security in tact.
A Product Review - Neuro-Natural Sleep
If you have difficulty sleeping and do not want to take any synthetic drugs to help you doze off, herbal sleep supplements are your best option. Since sleep is important because it is the time your body restores itself, taking herbs to help sleep is a good way to help yourself stay healthy. Using Neuro-Natural Sleep will help ease off your insomnia and the resulting anxieties and stress that comes with it.
This herbal sleep supplement will allow you to relax and rebalance. It can be done through the herbs extract of Valerian and Chamomile, which are the best herbs to help you relax. Combined with the natural substances called SAMe, D-Phenylalanine and Vincopetine, this Neuro-Natural medicine will allow you to manage the pressures of everyday life.
The Essential Ingredients
Aside from these, each tablet of Neuro-Natural Sleep contains high amounts of Alpha Lipolic Acid, L-Carnosine, Quercetin, an assortment of Amino Acids as well as vitamins and minerals. All of these ingredients work together to encourage your brain and nervous system to relax and slow down so the body can rest properly as well as avoid unnecessary disorders. All these ingredients were scientifically chosen and based on intensive researches conducted by research and development experts in this field.
Other herbal medicines make a mixture of both potent natural and synthetic drugs to make it seem as if the medicine will work fast. The truth is, it will be bad in the long run.
Neuro-Natural Sleep also uses a sophisticated delivery system in order to prevent the destruction of the ingredients from the acids found in your stomach. Each herbal sleeping pill has an enteric coating which allows the highest bioavailability. This means you can actually take Neuro-Natural Sleep even on an empty stomach.
You will not experience any stomach pains or discomforts because the enteric coating of the pills will avoid such a problem. These natural sleep herbs work by relaxing the nervous system in order to reduce the feelings of restlessness.
Rest Without Getting "Stuck" to the Treatment
Neuro-Natural Sleep is also completely non-addictive. You will not experience any withdrawal symptoms when you use this. Furthermore, it is also easy on the pocket at just a little over six dollars per bottle.
As a recommended dose, adults can consume six tablets a day (three tablets taken at once, done twice a day) and will therefore consume only two bottles of the herbal medicine per month. Other natural herbal remedies for sleep cost twice as much and only have around half of the ingredients found in Neuro-Natural Sleep.
Each ingredient of Neuro-Natural Sleep is one hundred and percent pure. You will not find and chemical additives in the supplements. This will ensure that you get only the best ingredients and such are released at their most potent quality.