What Can Green Food Supplements Do For You?
Green food supplements are one of the most amazing and all natural food supplements that you can take and what's;s more taking this health food supplement daily has excellent benefits.
What are green food supplements?
These all natural food supplements use the power of nature to help provide your body with the vitamins, minerals and enzymes it desperately needs. Providing these through diet alone can be quite difficult so these supplements are well worth taking.
What is contained in green food supplements?
Green food supplements are made from super green foods which help to alkalize, energize and nourish the body's cells along with balancing the body's pH level. Listed below are some of the main ingredients contained in green food supplements.
- Chlorophyll which is contained in the green part of plants has been found to aid in the healing of intestinal ulcers, liver disorders, eczema, gastritis, asthma, constipation, bleeding gums, and burns.
- Alfalfa which is one of the most mineral rich green foods contains Vitamins A and C, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus which are all needed to maintain a healthy body.
- Barley grass is another of the super green foods used in these all natural food supplements. Barley grass is a source of chlorophyll and it supports the body's immune system and helps with cleansing.
- Green tea is also used. This is a very powerful antioxidant and has been shown to help with diabetes.
- Kelp is a seaweed that is used in green food supplements. Kelp is a rich source of vitamins and minerals and this seaweed has been used in the treatment of under active thyroid problems.
- Spirulina is high in protein and it helps protect the body's immune system as well as lowering cholesterol and helping to stabilize blood sugar levels.
- Tumeric root is an antifungal and an antiparasitic. It helps to cleanse the blood and has been used in many herbal medicines.
- Wheatgrass is another of the super green foods which helps to create a very unfavourable environment for bacteria.
As you can see the wide variety of green foods used in these amazing supplements really can make a difference to both your body and your health. Your goal however, is to start using them and see the difference for yourself.
More Green Food Supplements Related Articles
Chlorophyll Supplements - Chlorophyll supplements provide a number of health benefits to humans. If you are looking into taking them, find out what benefits await you through this article.
Alfalfa Supplements - You may have seen alfalfa supplements on one of the racks in your local health store. What are alfalfa supplements and what do they do to the body? Read this article and find out.
Benefits of Alfalfa - The alfalfa plant provides a multitude of health benefits. This article provides information on the many benefits of alfalfa and reasons why you should take more of it.
Barley Nutrition - Barley nutrition promises us wonderful health benefits because of its nutritional content. Find out what exactly is in store for you if you add some barley into your everyday diet. Be surprised on how this little grain promises so much more than what we might expect.
Spirulina - Spirulina is the blue-green algae that was once a health food for Aztec warriors. It is a great source of complete protein and essential fatty acids for health-conscious consumers today.
Barley Recipes - Raise up the nutritional level of the food you eat everyday by adding barley in it. This plant will add some kick into your regular dishes. Here are some barley recipes you have got to try.
Barley Soup Recipes - Barley nutrition promises us wonderful health benefits because of its nutritional content. Find out what exactly is in store for you if you add some barley into your everyday diet. Be surprised on how this little grain promises so much more than what we might expect.
How to Grow Wheatgrass - Curious on how to grow wheatgrass right in your own home? It will surprise you just how easy it is to grow them. Read more and find out how you can enjoy the benefits of wheatgrass right inside your home.
Wheatgrass Nutrition - Wheatgrass nutrition does not only promise a healthy nutrient-laden body, but it also has popular medicinal and therapeutic benefits as well. Read this article and be amazed at what these simple plants have to offer.
Kelp - Kelp is one of the greatest natural source of bioavailable trace minerals, especially iodine. Kelp as a food and kelp as a supplement help prevent trace mineral deficiencies of every kind.
Chlorophyll Benefits - Many people are now taking chlorophyll supplements because of their claimed positive effect on the body. What are the chlorophyll benefits that you can get from intake of this natural supplement? Read the article below and find out.
Wheatgrass Benefits - Wondering why more and more people are drinking these wheatgrass juices? Read and find out more about wheatgrass benefits and how it is great for the health. You will surely have more than one reason to take in some wheatgrass, too.